INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF PRESENTATIONS
- Kindly state whether you are submitting your presentation to the XXX AEA Congress or to the XX Nursing Course.
- State also (very important) whether you opt for the modality of oral or e-poster presentation.
- Specify your contribution’s title, as well as all the author(s)’ names and working centre(s).
- Please provide an e-mail address so that we may confirm receipt and advise you of the Scientific Committee’s decision in this way.
- The period for submission of presentations (abstracts) shall begin on September 26th, 2011, and will conclude (final deadline) on March 12th, 2012.
- The text may not exceed 200 words, typed single-spaced with the 12-point Times New Roman font.
- The presenting author must complete the following subsections: Aims and Purpose, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusions.
- The Scientific Committee may convert, with the author’s acceptance, a presentation from “oral” to “poster” modality, or vice-versa.